Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{Ideas} Document








I will be the first one to admit, I am terrible at journaling my own life. It's a fault of mine. I admire my friends & others who religiously record their life. What a gift for themselves, their children & their children's children.

You don't have to write a thesis every time you record an entry. Jot down a few sentences about that day, feelings, emotions, or memorable events. I have managed to keep a journal for my son. I began while pregnant & have recorded bits and pieces of his first three years. If you are a mother, you know...you forget things. I enjoy looking back & reading "his stories". It makes my heart smile!

Journals can also make fantastic gifts. They are perfect for the avid journal'er but also make sweet pregnancy gifts and bridal shower gifts. Let us not forget bridal shower favors. As seen in the photos, Twig & Thistle used journals set at each place setting for this bridal shower celebration.

Find solid color journals in the bargain bin? Twig & Thistle gave these a facelift with a decorative paper book cover. I hope this inspires you to journal or share it with others. Until next time, happy journaling!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment