Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Style} August Adoration




Design & adoration go hand in hand. Thus, I wanted to share with you my {FAVORITE FINDS} for August!

This iron bed is ultra dreamy! Think {Pottery Barn Teen}. Yes, that's right! You have your choice of Antique White or Dark Iron, and better yet...the price! Check it out!

I admit I'm goo goo gaga for the Louis Ghost chair & I always have been. I {adore} the pink modification. Yum, yum, yum!

If your space calls for it, trade in your stainless steel fridge and live on the edge. This retro blue SMEG fridge is sure to make a conversation piece! If blues not your scene, they offer an array of colors.

I'm digging the online retailer {Layla Grace}! Need inspiration? Want to know what's trending for furnishings & fashion? Look no further! This one stop shop is sure to please! In my book, this sunburst mirror is a {Modern Cupcake} must-have!

Happy shopping!

XO,
Modern Cupcake

Resources:











No comments:

Post a Comment