Monday, August 29, 2011

{Inspiration} Fade Out

This obsession of my mine has been going on for a little while now, but it expanded immensely today upon seeing this cake/post from Glorious Treats. Holy ombre! I love all sorts of ombre--but her cake had it outside AND inside. I can't get over it! And the little swirls are just darling. Love it! Awesome job, Glory!


Pink Ombre Cake from Glorious Treats

Here are some of my favorites from around the 'net. You'll be seeing an ombre project from me very soon, for sure. In fact, here's a little hint: in a little over a week you'll get a chance to read the Fall issue of The Party Dress magazine...and there will be an ombre element I worked on. Can you guess what it might be? I can't wait for you to see it, either way :) Have a great week, everyone!

Photo from Pink Peach Cakes

Photo from Cake Coquette

Cake and Photo By Whipped Bake Shop

Cake and Photo by Maggie Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment