Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{DIY} Jeni's Follow-Up

After a crazy but awesome 4th of July weekend, Two Sugar Babies is back and ready to take on July. It's hard to believe, but we'll be working on holiday collections over the next couple of weeks so everyone has time to prepare for their parties and events.
Today is a day full of catching up on emails/orders and editing a TON of pictures from the weekend, but I wanted to share how the Jeni's ice cream turned out! As you read last week, I chose to make Sweet Corn and Blackberry as my first test recipe from the new Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams cookbook. And it was great! It was a little more work than a traditional ice cream recipe, but it was definitely worth it in the end. The result was a creamy, flavorful, dense ice cream. So unlike any home-made ice cream I have made before. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




All photos by Two Sugar Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment