Friday, June 24, 2011

{Cookbook} Summer Popsicles

I was really excited to get this new cookbook in the mail: Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Ice Pops, Shaved Ice & Aguas Frescas by Fany Gerson. My kids and I love making popsicles any time of the year, but in the summer, it is our favorite evening dessert. A couple of the recipes I'm dying to try--Avocado Ice Pops (people swear by these things!), Sour Cream, Cherry, and Tequila Ice Pops (put tequila in anything and I'm a happy girl), and Rice Pudding Ice Pops (intriguing, right?). This little cookbook also contains recipes for shaved Ice and several drinks, like Spicy Mango Ice and Cantaloupe Seed Horchata. I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out!


Photo courtesy of amazon.com

Photo courtesy of BrandX and original photo by Ed Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment