Thursday, September 22, 2011

{Inspiration} All About Orange

As soon as it starts feeling like Autumn, I can't get enough orange! I just want to redecorate, paint a wall, buy new pillows, whatever. This time of year I am always putting out some orange in my house. I get this from my mom--she swears she bought orange countertops because it looks nice in the fall. Don't. Even. Ask. What's even worse, I'm addicted to Pinterest, where I can find all kinds of projects and inspiration (see below). And now I'm headed to Home Depot to find some awesome orange paint.

a.maz.ing orange wall photo from Martha Stewart Painting Ideas and Projects Slideshow

Wingback Chair from Anthropologie

Duvet Cover from Live.Like.You

Orange Door from Apartment Therapy

Table Setting from Style Me Pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment