Friday, August 5, 2011

{Recipes} Chocolate Coke Cake

I have been seeing pictures and hearing whispers about this cake for about a month now. I am actually kind of surprised I haven't heard of this chocolate cake made with Coke before, because as a kid my mom generally had an I.V. drip of Coke every day. She says it's her "one vice." Ha.

I have been looking around at different recipes; I found this one developed by the Culinary Institute of America for The Coca-Cola Company, but it wasn't the recipe I thought I had heard about....and then I came across this little piece of heaven from Confessions of a Chocoholic. The "look" reminds me of a Texas Sheet Cake and Brownie hybrid, and I'm quite excited to try this recipe. It's a perfect weekend to do it--I'm at my mom's house.

Please visit HERE for the recipe, and let me know if you try it!

Photo from Confessions of a Chocoholic

No comments:

Post a Comment