Friday, July 22, 2011

{Inspiration} Gorgeous Cupcakes

Every day I look at cupcakes. New designs, old designs, various colors, techniques, you name it. There is always something new to see, and I just love looking at cupcakes. This also applies to cakes. I have a cake gallery on my computer that is so big I don't even know what is in it anymore. Every now and then I'll share a picture of a new cupcake or cake I've stumbled across in my searches....like today :) I really want to learn how to make large, detailed gum paste flowers (I correct myself..I want to learn how to make them WELL, not just make them). So those are always the pictures I like to look at. It's as if I am setting a challenge for myself. So of course I would I love this set of cupcakes:

Photo from A.Mak Events

1 comment: