Friday, June 17, 2011

{Recipes} Yeah!! Bomb-Pop Cupcakes!

When I was a kid, my mom used to haul my sister and I to the public pool everyday in the summer for swimming lessons and a day of hanging out at the pool and a picnic lunch. I made my best childhood friends there, and learned an important lesson I carry with me today: there is always a way to make it so you can lay out in the sun all summer, kids or no kids. Way to go, mom!

Anyway, at the pool snack bar, they had my absolute favorite popsicle--Bomb Pops! When I was browsing pinterest.com this morning, I spotted this perfect picture and knew I had to have them. The original blog post, photo, and recipe is courtesy of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. I can't control myself--these are just awesome! Visit her post here: http://www.confessionsofacookbookqueen.com/2010/08/bomb-pop-cupcakes.html to get the recipe and make yours for your 4th of July (or pool-side) picnic today!


Enjoy your day!
Charynn

No comments:

Post a Comment