Saturday, March 5, 2011

{Update} What has Two Sugar Babies been up to?

Hey everyone!

I have been so busy around here, I feel like it's been a couple of weeks since I wrote, but it has been so long! Things are going really well for the shop, we have a lot of new designs and other projects going on, and I'm going to be so excited to share some more of those exciting projects and changes in the upcoming weeks!

I hope everyone has been following our Facebook page, and you have seen some of the wonderful parties we've been featured in! Two parties in recent weeks that have been exciting to see all put together are the Anders Ruff "Super P" Party, and the "Rockstar Birthday Party" by Modern Moments Designs. All I can really say is "wow!" I am so lucky to have amazingly sweet customers and friends, and man, those girls know how to throw a party!

Recently we have also added the "exclusive" designs section to our Etsy shop, and you will see designs made specifically to coordinate with some gorgeous invitations and party goods by the likes of WHHostess and Anders Ruff Custom Designs. Fear not, there are more designs (and a few more select designers) to be added to the section very soon, so watch out for your favorite parties!

We have also added a "Customer Party Photos" album to our Facebook page. I'm so excited to show off the talent of my customers (how did I not think of this sooner?)! If you have photos that you would like to be added to the album, please email them to me at twosugarbabies@hotmail.com

So, what's coming up for Two Sugar Babies? Well, you've probably all heard (and if you haven't, you need to!) about the new venture for Kelly from The Party Dress blog and WHHostess...she's in the final stages of launching her first online magazine! I'm so thrilled to be a part of this magazine, and you should all be ridiculously excited to read it--mark your calendars for March 21st! We also are excited to see the Easter photo shoot from Anders Ruff (see the designs in our shop), the mermaid party from Catch My Party!, and to find out how Rebecca from Fresh Chick Designs made out at her Pottery Barn Kids debut!

Anyway, that's about it of the things I can share (lol!! *wink*) but know that you'll be seeing some new things around my Etsy shop, and watch out for all of the new designs coming soon! I hope you're having a great weekend, and I leave you with some pictures :)

Guitar Cupcake Toppers for Jackson's Rockstar Birthday Party!  Photo Courtesy of Modern Moments Designs

Super P! toppers for Anders Ruff Custom Designs. Photo courtesy of Anders Ruff Custom Designs

1 comment: