Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{Feature} Save the Date for Cupcakes

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! We were not quite ready to get back into the swing of things around here. Mondays (well, it felt like a Monday) are not our favorite day of the week. It is going to be a busy but awesome week here at Two Sugar Babies. I'm pulling together some more details for Madelyn's party, working on some very large orders for a couple of awesome parties, and crossing my fingers for a little rest because there is going to be a HUGE feature within the next week. Here's a hint for all of you moms out there: starting watching your mail for your new magazines! Don't worry, as soon as I see it, I'm sure you will all know exactly what I'm talking about :)

Back to today's feature: the lovely Save the Date for Cupcakes. I have had the pleasure of working with Tanya, the amazing talent behind the blog and events, a couple of times now. She has recently posted both of those events on her blog (The Shabby Chic party was featured in Nonpareil Magazine and the Swap party on Dreamers into Doers! Congrats, Tanya!) I absolutely can not wait to work with her again.

From the shabby chic party feature in Nonpareil magazine! My custom fondant cupcake toppers made for the event.
Photo credit: Save the Date for Cupcakes
A great picture of the dessert table. Gorgeous!
Photo credit: Save the Date for Cupcakes
How yummy does this cherry lemonade look? I definitely want to make this!
Photo credit: Save the Date for Cupcakes

My favorite picture from the "Swap" Party Tanya hosted! I want that purple dress!
Photo credit: Save the Date for Cupcakes
The custom "shopping bag" toppers I made for the Swap. Love the gray and peach color scheme!
Photo credit: Save the Date for Cupcakes

2 comments: